I’ve had these photos waiting to be posted for a while…clearly, my pink blazer is getting a ton of wear! Check out this pink blazer remix:
The left features a navy linen skirt for a spring look, then I transitioned it to more of a “casual Friday” look with trouser jeans for the middle look. The last look features the blazer over my black polka dot dress, which you can see better here:
I got the blazer from Target last fall—it’s a heavier fabric so I’m not sure how much longer into the spring/summer I can wear it, but it’s already been a work horse in my closet so far! It adds such a great pop of color- especially against neutral tones like navy and black.
In other random news, this week is going to be a crazy one! Here’s what’s going on:
1) Work will be super busy. (I work in the pharma industry and we’ve got some major news coming out this week.) Needless to say, I’ll likely be living at the office the next few days. On the other hand, I have an intern starting today so YAY for extra help (once I show her the ropes!)
2) My friend is getting married this weekend in Indiana (see bridesmaids dresses here)! We kick off the long weekend with festivities in Chicago- lineup includes dinner/trivia at Merkle’s Bar & Grill, show at Kiss Kiss Cabaret, and dancing it up at the Holiday Club. (all of which are accompanied by slutty-named shots. Clearly.) Have you been to any of these places?
3) In between work and packing for the wedding festivities, I need to get in some workouts to help me de-stress. So far, Mon= Pure Barre, Tues= run, Wed=Pure Barre, Thurs=run, Fri=travel, Sat=run? (or recover), Sun=dance it up!
4) I am currently blogging from my new office with a DIY custom built desk made by my handy husband! Check out the photos/post here.
5) Lastly, enter to win one of THREE Hungry Girl prize packs on my blog! Enter here…
What is your week like? Do you have interns at your work? Been to any fun bachelorette parties lately?