Some recent links & loves for ya…
On the parenting front:
- Some great tips on how to have a date night at home without kids
- LOVING this round up of “I Wish I’d Known…” So true!
- Great pieces for mommas on how it’s not what you were expecting…
For the funnies:
- Shelter dogs in a photo booth. Just awesome.
- Pampers just put together an amazing ad: babies pooping in slow motion. I was lucky enough to capture Bryce’s moment above. Saving this one for 18 years down the road…
On the fitness scene:
- Bugaboo stroller brand misses the mark in their new ad campaign…like WAY off mark.
- Green Bay gives flex time to its employees for half marathon training. Bravo, Wisconsin!
- Amazing video of how fit moms are happy moms for their kids.
- Ever wonder the most colorful states in terms of how they dress? Very interesting…
- The Nordstrom Anniversary sale may be over, but these dressing room selfies and blog post are just hilarious.
- After buying my navy scalloped print dress, I am looking here for style inspiration! A plain navy dress is such a classic piece, and there are so many ways to remix it!What have you been reading lately?
Erin @ The Mini Skirt says
Thank you so much for including my post! I loved the video about the fit moms. So inspiring!
Of course Erin! They are such great tips– I need to take advantage of these and do this!
Katie @ Live Half Full says
Love those parenting articles. Thanks for sharing!
So glad you enjoy, Momma! Of course!
I saw that Bugaboo campaign and could not believe it! I mean seriously, who were they hoping to relate to?!
I know- tell me about it! I couldn’t believe it and thought it was a spoof, but apparently not!