We are fans of selfies around here…
Just popping with another round-up of my latest links & loves from around the interwebs…enjoy!
- I have a thing for monograms and these bags are so gorgeous! I’m crushing on this one…
- Speaking of bags, I am considering a new diaper bag. The one I have has shoulder straps that are constantly slipping off my shoulder, and I want something with multiple ways to wear i.e.- backpack straps, shoulder straps and crossbody perhaps. I’m eyeing up this one and really leaning towards this one, but they are a little pricey! Mommas- are they worth it? What do you recommend?
- Here’s a darling little capsule fall wardrobe for toddler girl and boys that I just can’t get enough of!
- This dark chocolate PB2 latte looks so tasty. Dessert in a cup!
- If you are a blogger, check out this really informative, helpful post from Sandy on her blogging income. Amazing!
- I love doing DIY/home decor projects as knockoffs (see our lighting fixture, ottoman and headboard to name a few), and this Pottery Barn office desk knockoff is pretty darn good!
- This roundup of stylish organization supplies makes the inner geek in me very happy.
- With Halloween fast approaching, I’m search for costumes for Bryce. So far, I’m really liking this one. Have you seen any creative baby costumes? And while I’m at it, I totally want to make this sign for our front door…
- This dance is just awesome. Now to try to learn the moves….HA!
- These wood signs are gorgeous. Would love to get one for Bryce’s door to his nursery!
Those pictures are so adorable!
As for Diaper Bags my best advice to all moms is get what you want and know you will use! We’ve had the same one since little man was born (Vera Bradly one) and have worn it to shreds but I love it and it is what works best for us. If and when we ever need another I would hands down make sure it’s exactly what we need even if its more on the expensive side!
Good call- that makes me feel better hearing that from a fellow momma…thanks!
Aw! You guys are too cute! Love the idea of a capsule wardrobe for toddlers!
Thanks :-) Yeah, a capsule makes perfect sense for them since they grow out of it after a season it seems!
Sandy a la Mode says
awww thank you for featuring me!! :)
Of course! Thanks for a really informative blog post- loved it!