Here are a few finds from the interwebs for some lazy Saturday reading…
- Most people wear about 20% of their closet 80% of the time. Are you one of those people?
- Does anyone else love Dick’s Sporting Goods new advertising campaign for women as much as I do?
- These prep ahead bowls look delish! (I’m all about the freezer meals/prep ahead food these days- it’s been wonderful not having to worry about prepping dinner with a five week old!
- Mommy reads from fellow bloggers: Thoughts on getting a”wife bonus” via fellow college classmate Two Martinis | Truths in motherhood via Espresso and Cream
- Definitely going to try this killer but quiet workout while baby sleeps
Have a great weekend! I’m looking forward to those Memorial Day sales to do some shopping and get out of the house! There’s a gift card T got me for Mother’s Day to J.Crew that is burning a whole in my pocket about now…
Speaking of, have you entered the giveaway for a $200 J. Crew gift card? Get to it! And may the odds be ever in your favor…
Katie @ Live Half Full says
Love all these links! I am definitely one of those people who wears 20% of her closet. Which is why I donated about 80% of it! I only kept the things I loved and staples that I wore constantly. I’m going to have to build a bit back up after baby, but I figure it’ll help me build a perfect capsule wardrobe!
I’m doing a major closet purge right now too- I think I will become that 20% type too. Working on a capsule wardrobe hardcore right now!
I used to be one of those 20% people, but over the past few years I think I have definitely cleaned out my closet and made it into a whole closet of pieces I love to wear. It’s such an interesting statistic though!