June 2014 Clothing Budget:
1. Everlane White v-neck tee: $15.00
2. Merona Ultimate V-Neck Tee (yellow and black): $9 each
3. Merona Vintage V Tee: $10
4. Factory Utility Vest: $39 (50% off right now!)
5. Merona Tailored Basketweave Blazer: on clearance $17.48
6. Factory Airspun Baseball Striped Sweater: $25 (on super sale right now!)
7. Factory Pencil Skirt: $14.50 on clearance
8. Pink cardigan: $6 via Savers (similar)
9. Kate Spade Tenley Cobble Hill Crossbody (exact): $90 via Gilt (check out my Kate Spade savings tips here)
10. Red belt: $11 via Old Navy (similar)
11. Merona Emily Sandals: $13
12. Naturalizer Hidi Wedges: $10 via Savers (retails for $79!)
13. Adventura Tank, Lima Capri, Sevan Sports Bra via Fabletics: free with member credits
14. Champion Run Tank: $22
15. Champion Run Shorts: $17
16. Straight stretch jeans via H&M: $19 including shipping
-$300 in income earned
=$26.98 for June
By the looks of it, I did a lot of shopping this month! Thank goodness I hit the jackpot in extra income this month. Any income I earn as a result of blogging I typically put towards clothing. This month, I was able to cash out my ShopSense affiliate link earnings and did a couple sponsored campaigns, which really helped me out!
I was really excited to score the Kate Spade crossbody, which I had been oogling over for some time to replace my Coach crossbody, which is now going on eBay. I feel it’s much more classic and the zippered pockets are much better than what I had in my previous one.
I also picked up quite a few solid colored items, which I felt have been missing in my closet because everything else is patterned so I needed some simple plain colors. And J.Crew Factory is having a 50% off sale, so I picked up a few things, including the cargo vest that I am SO excited about. It’s definitely going to be a workhorse in my 20×30 summer remix challenge (stay tuned—I will preview my 20 items tomorrow!)
I hope to really reel it in next month as I don’t expect to earn that kind of income again. The 20×30 remix will definitely help me to work with what I have! Otherwise, I have my second StitchFix arriving next month, and the only other item I am on the hunt for is a nice jean jacket. Hoping I can stick to it!