Here are this weeks Friday Faves (my apologies- some of these I’ve been meaning to post for a little while now!):
1. Adorable centerpieces and candy bar favors at a baby shower I recently attended. SO CUTE!
2. Cereal in bed with the hubs, watching one of my all-time favorite movies: The Holiday. I love how we roll.
3. Gorgeous bracelets I received compliments of Walker Pharmacy and Boutique. I came across their online store and LOVED all their items–from jewelry to dresses to house decor. Seriously, go check them out! (The bracelets I’m wearing are created by their owner, Devra!)
4. Breakfast for dinner is my fave. Never gets old. Trying to keep it healthy with red & green pepper omelet, wheat toast, turkey bacon and strawberries. YUM!
5. Izzy is such a cuteface. Who poses like that?! Nuff said.
6. My latest Maven box from Julep. LOVE these colors…currently wearing the pink on my toes and the gray on my hands. And the body oil is divine! Looking forward to trying the green tea oil blotting papers too. Get your first box free with code FREEBOX here.
Highlights for the upcoming weekend include: hitting up the outlets for a little shopping with my Mom, a long run to keep on my training plan and a lunch date with some friends in Wisconsin!
Enjoy your weekend!
Linking up with:
From My Grey Desk Blog– High Five for Friday