Wow..when did it become February already! Can’t believe how fast that went! In any case, I felt like switching it up this week and showing you my top Instagram faves…because let’s face it, all photos look better when used with Instagram! (Photo courtesy of thedailyquirk.com).
Here is a random sampling of photos from my Instagrammed life!
1. Vintage ring…LOVE the color and the side stones!
2. Breakfast of champions: I wanted to break out of the cereal rut this week, so I stocked up on a big container of vanilla yogurt and granola and added some fresh strawberries. YUM!
3. Life motto…found this cute coffee cup at Marshall’s and had to have it!
4. New rug I picked up at Kohl’s to go in our downstairs bathroom. The tile in there was SO cold so this really helps! Now I’m having trouble finding matching towels…the search continues!
5. DIY monogram frame: I made this for my Secret Santa at work back in December and had to make another one for myself since I was already had all the supplies! It adds a nice pop of color and personalization to my office at work!
6. Jillian Michaels’ workout DVDs are awesome. No joke. They are really challenging and I have a small collection so I rotate which ones I do so I don’t get bored. Lots of great toning & strength exercises to compliment those treadmill runs!
Like what you see? Follow me on Instagram! I’ll follow you….it’ll be a good time! Happy Friday everyone!