Happy Friday everyone! Hope you had a wonderful Valentine’s Day yesterday! And if plan to celebrate tonight or this weekend, check out my post with 4 different V-day inspired looks for some inspiration! And now that it is officially Friday, Feb 15th, that means two things: 1- V-day themed candy, decor, etc. is officially on clearance- woo hoo! and 2- it’s time for my Friday Faves! :-)
1. Wash. rinse. repeat. I’ve been slacking on laundry this week so I’ve got a ton to do tonight before my husband and I head to visit my parents this weekend! (PS- my handy husband made a platform pedestal type setup so that the washer & dryer were at a comfortable height. Love it and MUCH cheaper than buying the pedestals at the store!)
2. I’ve got a set of Hoops & Yoyo sticky notes that I keep at my desk at work. These two characters are hilarious and it’s fun to leave little notes for coworkers on these…especially when they say things like “Please don’t interrupt me unless you’re offering to buy me coffee. Or donuts. Or both.”
3. Made a little surf and turf over the weekend. SOOO good and nice to switch it up since we usually do chicken or ground beef for dinners throughout the week.
4. I don’t think Izzy has enough bones to play with….it’s just so exhausting! (Good thing she has a Barkbox coming!)
5. I needed to mix up my workouts (getting a little tired of Jillian DVDs and the treadmill) so I hit the gym for a BodyPump and BodyCombat class. Back to back. Let me just say, I’m still sore and it’s been two days since the class. Owwwww!
6. Nothing says love like his and hers cupcakes! I was so excited to finally get some treats from the local cupcake shop called Sweet Discoveries! So good! Their Facebook page has photos of their stuff…they were recently featured on the national news for their stadium cake…it’s insane!
And in honor of (casual) Friday, here is a comfy outfit I wore recently after our monster snowstorm. So warm and snuggly!
Thanks for reading and have a wonderful weekend!