Happy Friday! Here are this week’s Friday Faves:
1. I’ve been wanting a Kate Spade bag for quite some time and after scouring the Kate Spade online sales, heading to the outlet and searching on eBay, I found this gorgeous green tote. I love it and know I will get a ton of use out of it!
2. Casual Friday outfit, complete with baubles and neon stripes and Sperry shoes- super comfy!
3. Very Berry Banana Fro Yo Shake…super easy and only four ingredients! Recipe courtesy of Skinnytaste.
4. And to balance out the healthy eating, this happened. Fried awesomeness. (I couldn’t get to the Wisconsin State Fair this year and enjoy fried everything on a stick so this was my replacement! To be fair, it was split among Kim, myself and our husbands!)
5. This month’s Birchbox was the bomb dot com! I really enjoyed everything in my box, including the fresh feet wipes, tan towel, detangler/conditioner, BB cream and lipstick! (Learn more about Birchbox and subscribe here.)
6. After two races (and thus two early mornings) over the weekend, Izzy and I took a long nap on Sunday. Isn’t she adorable!?
Have a wonderful weekend!
Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Bloglovin’
Linking up with:
From My Grey Desk Blog– High Five for Friday
Style Elixir– Friday Fab Favorites
Love that gorg neck candy!
Me too- so many pretty colors makes it go with anything!
I still cannot believe that fried platter was the small!
The color of bag is sooooo pretty! :)
I know- that thing was huuuuge! They should make a dessert version– fried oreos, twinkies, snickers, etc.
I jumped the gun on getting the bag..it’s was an early (hopeful) congratulatory present for myself ;-)