Here’s my April clothing budget breakdown:
1. Nude platform pumps- Payless (exact)- $30
2. Navy pumps- Payless (exact)- $12.50
3. Black peep toe wedges- Payless (exact)- $12
4. Pink peep toe wedges- Payless (exact)- $6
5. Keystone (infinity scarf, tank, leggings) Fabletics– $10 after rewards points, seen here
6. Eyelet skirt (I got navy)- J. Crew Factory (exact)- 20
7. Black ponte pants- J. Crew Factory (exact)- $52
8. Navy sheath dress- J. Crew Factory (exact)- on super clearance for $32
* Not pictured: 2 dresses from Banana Republic Outlet: black & white striped belted dress ($38) and multi-colored sheath dress ($21)- seen here
-Payless had a fantastic BOGO 1/2 off sale, and I had been in need of navy pumps as well as a new pair of nude heels. After packing away my boots for the season and taking out my spring/summer shoes, I realized I needed more “office appropriate” shoes for the season, so the wedges went in my cart, too. I’ve found a lot of good styles at Payless, and their shoes are right on trend. For the most part, I don’t like to spend tons of money on shoes because I know they will get worn down/scuffed up, etc. so Payless is a great option!
-I’ve really been enjoying my outfits from Fabletics. Their capris and leggings are SUPER comfortable and the quality is fantastic- even after lots of washes! Get your first outfit for $25.
-I added a few nice dresses for work to my wardrobe. The best deal, however, was at J. Crew Factory. This navy tweed dress was on the clearance rack. It is originally from J. Crew and was marked $198. I got it for $32. I LOVE this dress- so flattering and professional!
-I also did another month with Le Tote (read my review) and Wantable (had credits to redeem for a free box, posted here.
-I have been trying to stick to a one item a month clothing resolution. Yeahhhh. This month didn’t go too well! But I feel like each item I bought either fills a hole in my closet, is versatile and will last me for a while!
Linking up with Franish and her budgeting bloggers! To view my past clothing budgets, click here.
i also love payless and almost always take advantage of their BOGO sales, especially when you can always find other coupon codes online and ship to your local store for free. i love that! i have a couple pairs in my online shopping cart right now i am so tempted to buy. i love the wedges you picked up!
That dress is great! It’s a classic cut and won’t ever go out of style! Love the skirt you got as well!
Fabletics is the best! I love your blog concept and design it’s so cute! Looks like you got some very comfortable shoes!