This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BeHealthyForEveryPartofLife #CollectiveBias
The diaper bag that I carry feels like Mary Poppins’ carpet bag some days. I kid myself that I’ll able to pull out just about anything I need from that thing! But that’s the thing I’ve discovered as a Mom—I always want to be prepared for anything that comes our way—from a blowout to entertainment/toys to fighting germs and staying healthy!
So I thought I’d share a little peek at what’s in my diaper bag. I’ve streamlined it quite a bit since Bryce was born, and I think I’ve got the essentials covered!
- Diaper changing pad (this houses sample sizes of ointment, set of nail clippers, diapers and wipes). Easy to grab if I just need to do a diaper change instead of taking the whole bag!
- My wallet with cash, driver’s license, credit cards, insurance cards, etc. (My cell phone can fit in here too, it actually is more of a wristlet in case I want to use it on its own!)
- Multi-use cover from Covered Goods that can be used 4 ways: as a nursing/pumping cover, as an infinity scarf (especially if you get spit up on your clothes and don’t have a spare shirt!), carseat cover, or cart cover. This thing is GENIUS!
- Protein bar in case I get hungry (which is all the time, by the way.)
- Paper and pen for jotting down notes, grocery list, to-do’s, etc.
- Toys for Bryce to keep him entertained (some for teething, and some that don’t make a lot of noise for when we are in church and he needs a distraction!)
- Change of clothes for Bryce (you know, for that inevitable blowout that will happen when you are out in public…)
- Drool bibdana (a MUST for my little guy!)
- Coupon portfolio (has all my rewards cards, gift cards and coupons all in once place so I can get those bargains and save some moolah!)
- And lastly- my on-the-go healthy essentials for those just-in-case moments! I highly recommend everyone (not even Moms) have something like this. I got a lot of these items at Walmart. It includes things like…
- Hair tie/bobby pins
- Hand sanitizer
- Chapstick Total Hydration (100% natural and instantly smooths and moisturizes for clinically proven healthier looking lips!)
- Facial tissues
- Travel size perfume vials- perfect to throw in here in case I need a spritz!
- Cough drops
- Advil Tablet Vial (I use Advil tablets for headaches, minor arthritis and other joint pain, muscle aches and pains of the common cold. I also recycle the vial when empty to hold change or bobby pins!)
- Infant’s Advil (It provides up to 8 hours of fever/pain relief with just 1 dose and quickly soothes teething pain and fever!)
Mommas- what do you carry in your diaper bag? What kinds of essentials do you keep on hand to stay healthy?