Well, it’s been about another month since my last Weight Watchers check in so figured it was time for another update (not trying to be vain, just want to hold myself accountable here.) As of now, after 10 weeks on WW, I am down 17.8 pounds- YES!
I am officially back at my pre-pregnancy weight, although I would like to lose a little more since I was still not at my “goal weight” when I was pregnant. I’m feeling really great, my milk supply is relatively unaffected, and my old clothes fit again, which is such an awesome feeling!
Here’s what I’ve been eating/doing along the way:
- T25 during most weekdays during naptimes (or Bryce will play while I sneak in the quick 25 minute workouts!) I was getting a little tired of them but had only been doing alpha and have now graduated onto beta. Talk about a quick, effective workout!
- Half marathon training: currently, I am only running 1 day a week. Not ideal, I know. I do my long runs on the weekends but am trying to figure out when I can get in at least one more day of running. I’m usually too tired by the end of the day to do it at night, so I may have to resort to the treadmill during the day. Hmmm…
- In terms of races, aimed to do one a month and have stuck with it! I did a 5k over 4th of July in northern Wisconsin, did the Gurnee Days 10k (time: 50:20, only :31 from my PR!) and plan to do the Hero Half 10k in September and the Valpo Half Marathon in October!
- Can’t get enough zucchini! My faves? Zucchini pizza bites, one pan chicken parmesan and roasted zucchini, and shrimp scampi zoodles for two.
- I found THE BEST copycat recipe for the Starbucks Vanilla Frappuccino. Hungry Girl makes a mean swap with protein powder for only 2 Weight Watchers PointsPlus. I’m currently experimenting with her recipe and hope to share my version soon!
- Looking for an alternative for Oreos? Take chocolate animal crackers (the ones I have are 4 points per 10 crackers) and dip them into fat free cool whip (0 points!) SO indulgent and tastes pretty close to an Oreo is you ask me…
- I am going to eat my way through every Pioneer Woman recipe, I tell ya. This shrimp stir fry is on my menu for the week. Tons of fresh veggies and lots of flavor.
- Loooove Quest bars. TONS of protein and so delicious with flavors like cookies & creme, chocolate brownie, cookie dough, etc.
Any good WW tips to share? Any tasty recipes/swaps you’ve tried lately? What is your workout routine like? Tell me in the comments!