Dress: J. Crew Factory, sold out [option, option, option, option]
Shoes: Naturalizer via Savers [option]
Got this scalloped edge dress on super clearance. So classic and can be layered in lots of ways, which I’m a fan of. Can’t go wrong with a plain navy dress, right?!
It’s been yet another month since my last Weight Watchers check in. Using this space as a means to stay accountable, so wanted to share an update now that it’s been 3 months on good ol WW.
Sooo…overall, I am down 23.2 pounds. What’s even better though- I just feel so much better! All my old clothes certainly fit (and are a little loose in some), which is a true indicator of how I feel it’s going.
My membership runs for one more month, then I’ll evaluate and see where I’m at and determine if I want to continue. But so far, I feel like I’ve picked up really good eating habits and can continue on! Ultimately, I’d love to be at the same weight when I finished WW three years ago, which is only 7 pounds away. (I’m a competitive person by nature, especially when it comes to challenges with myself!)
Here’s what I’ve been eating/doing along the way:
- T25 Beta is still going strong about 3 days a week. Starting to get a little bored with it, so I might try the P90X3 I have sitting in the drawer. We will see- never did it before!
- Half marathon training: I finally added in one additional day of running to Saturdays when I do my long runs. It’s just 3-4 miles on the treadmill so I can keep an eye on Bryce, but it’s something! Long runs are going great and have mostly been by myself, which I am kind of enjoying. It’s my “me” time to de-stress and have quiet thoughts to myself (and jam out to music.)
- Upcoming races: Hero Half 10k in September and the Valpo Half Marathon in October!
- BONUS! Went to my first barre class post-baby with my cousin! I SO missed it, and would have gone back sooner, but there isn’t a studio in the northern suburbs of Chicago (or SE Wisconsin for that matter)…there needs to be one (or maybe I should just open one myself!) I ended up going to class in Indiana when I visited my parents, and it was so fantastic and worked all the muscles…wow! Looking forward to taking more whenever I visit (especially since my cousin is training to be an instructor, how cool is that?!)
- I try to avoid pop at all costs- especially the dark stuff. It makes me break out. But sometimes I want something bubbly without the calories. My trick? 7-UP TEN with a splash of cherry juice (and a cherry). Super refreshing and no points (well, the cherry juice might be a point, but I just do a little.)
- Made this super delicious veggie tian that I shared on Facebook. Easy, and lots of healthy seasonal veggies. Points-wise, it’s really low!
- Sweet potato chips…oh my word. Easy, and oh so tasty! I loved sea salt on mine. But you can always try variations with seasonings, like cayenne or cinnamon. YUM! (Still trying to perfect the bake time on these so they aren’t so soft..)
- These taco cupcakes have been on constant rotation for dinners for a looong time. And only 4 points per cupcake! Plus, they pack a TON of flavor.
- This recipe for One Pot Cheesy Turkey Taco Chili looks amazing. 8 points for a generous cup. Perfect for fall and football season, and love that it’s one pot, which means less dishes- HOORAY!