1. Old Navy Ombre Polka Dot Scarf– $11.04 via gift card from Chippmunk: $0
2. Old Navy Coral Sweatshirt– $11.09 via gift card from Chippmunk: $0
3 & 4. Target Merona Blazers (navy, pink)– 2 at $24 each: $48 (Super nice quality for the price!)
5. Target Sleeveless Shift Dress– $25
6. Target Merona Leather Trimmed Top (similar dress version)- $14.39 [seen here]
7. Old Navy Sheer Blouse– $18
8. Limited Outlet Drew pencil pants (black, navy)- 2 at $35 each: $70 [seen here and here]
9. Nine West nude heels via DSW (similar)- $59.95 [seen here and here]
10 & 11. Target Merona Cardigans (turquoise, polka dot)- 2 at $13 each: $26
12. Old Navy layering tank tops (white, black, nude)- 3 at $3.25 each: $9.75
13 & 14. Old Navy Shell Tanks (coral, teal)- 2 at $10 each: $20 [seen here and here]
15. Target Merona Ruffle Tank (peach, pink)– 2 @ 3.25 each on clearance: $7.50 [seen here]
Also not pictured:
-Old Navy black & white ikat shorts- On clearance for $5.90- gift card from Chippmunk: $0
-Old Navy blue printed summer dress- On clearance for $9.23- gift card from Chippmunk: $0
-Ann Taylor Factory leopard print blouse: $29.99
-Ann Taylor Factory black sleeveless peplum top: $14.99 [seen here]
-Banana Republic Outlet maxi dress: $29.74 [seen here]
Total September spending= $373.31
– income from clothing sales ($111.95)
~OVER budget by $61.36 Wa waaaaa!
So this month was clearly all about the workwear purchases. I still have a few basic business items on my list, including caramel colored dress pants and/or a skirt, black (comfortable) heels, and perhaps a white button up shirt (although I can never find button-up shirts that fit over the bust all that well! Hrmph.) And although I did go over budget quite a bit, but I feel like most of these purchases are good pieces that will last a while and can be remixed lots of ways!
How did you do this month? Which purchases do you like from my budget?
Check out my previous clothing budget months here.
Linking up with Franish and the other fabulous Budgeting Bloggers!