September 2014 Clothing Budget:
1. Polly Abstract Chevron Tie-Waist Tunic via StitchFix: $0 after merchandise and referral credit
2. C9 by Chamption Advanced Rouched Side Pant via Target: $20 on clearance
3. Salar Legging via Fabletics: $6 after return credit
4. Vintage Print Dress via Elizabeth & West Fashion House: $24 after gift card
5. C9 by Champion Seamless Racerback Sports Bra via Target: $12 on clearance
6. Vaasa Sports Bra via Fabletics: $6 after return credit
=$68 for September. MUCH better than August so I’m pleased. It’s also been a busy month so I haven’t had much of a chance to shop…doesn’t hurt!
So basically this month I picked up workout gear and two fall pieces. What can I say?! Target had some nice clearance athletic wear and I had Fabletics credit that I was looking to spend. Then I won a gift card towards the purchase of the vintage print dress. The fit is nice, but the sleeves are way too big and billowy, so my Mom (the sewing whiz) offered to take them in for me. And I can’t wait to wear the tunic…so perfect for fall and the first StitchFix item I kept from my latest fix! (I also received some cute items from Red Dress Boutique as well as super cute barre socks from Pointe Studio too.)
How did you do this month? Pick up any fall pieces or workout gear?
To view my past clothing budgets, click here.
PS- Only a couple days left! Enter to win one of TWO free race entries to the Hero Half Marathon/10k at the beautiful Indiana Dunes State Park!
Linking up with Franish
I love C9 by Champion’s athletic wear! I exclusively wear their seamless sports bras.
I’m SUCH a fan! I’m not about to pay nearly $100 for the Lulu stuff when Target has it for a fraction of the price!
Can’t wait to see you in that tunic! And your dress is beautiful! Great job with spending this month!
Thanks Laura- being busy definitely helps me stay away from shopping!
I love all your fabletics purchases! I’m addicted to their workout gear.