May 2014 Clothing Budget:
1. Floral Cluster Embellished Sweatshirt: on clearance $14.99 (reg 59.50)
2. Women’s Geo Print Long Sleeve Cardigan: $48 (originally from Le Tote but was out of stock so there so I found it elsewhere!)
3. Merona Lace Short Sleeve Top: on clearance $12.48
4. Kate Spade Cooper Wrap Watch: $75 on eBay (have been wanting an “everyday” watch that I can wear that won’t get in the way when I type at work…what a find!)
5. Merona Crepe Blouse: on clearance $12.48 (plan to make the sleeves 3/4 length)
6. Merona Crepe Shift Dress: $25 (thanks to Andrea for hunting this down in OH when they were sold out online and in stores near me!)
7. Black & white striped sleeveless peplum via Banana Republic Outlet: $21 via gift card
8. Oula Tank via Fabletics: $20 (comfiest workout tank ever…)
9. Champion Premium Run Short: $20
10. Aerie Hipster Bottom: $15 (super flattering, full coverage versus my Old Navy swim bottoms)
11. Champion Women’s Charm Skimmer: $28 (my official “commuting shoes” so I don’t wear down my nice heels!)
12. Cascade jewel necklace: $4 after credit
-teal blazer via Goodwill: $5
-navy blazer via Goodwill: $5
-navy and pink striped dress via Banana Republic Outlet: on clearance $26
-$120 in income earned (eBay sales, consignment sales, etc.)
=$170.95 for May
Not bad for getting a few needs (commuting shoes, swim bottoms) and replacement items (running shorts, lace top) while still being under $200. The watch was a bit of an impulse but I know it’ll be a great investment piece I will wear every day! I really want to try to get back to my original resolution of one item a month, but the past two months have been tough for me!
-Aerie: $100 (bras & underwear, blogged here, second post coming soon!)
–Joules’ Women’s Everglade Coat: $155 (review coming soon!)
Linking up with Franish and her crowd of fabulous budgeting bloggers.
To view my past clothing budgets, click here.