I participated in a Blog Blast Activation on behalf of Influence Central for Bella Gravida. I received a promotional item to thank me for my participation.
We all know that we can rent everything from movies to handbags to shoes and red carpet dresses, but what about maternity wear? Seems totally logical to have maternity clothing be “rented” instead of buying pieces you truly only wear a handful of times.
That’s where Bella Gravida comes in. From what I understand, it’s similar to Le Tote (see my reviews here), but for maternity clothing AND nursing-friendly outfits. It just launched today and I SO wish I had this during my pregnancy!
A little more about Bella Gravida (which means “beautifully pregnant” in Italian):
- For a flat monthly fee, you get access to a revolving closet of thousands of designer maternity and nursing outfits with free shipping and unlimited exchanges.
- They offer styles in six categories, Classic, Modern Trendy, Romantic, Bohemian, Dramatic, and Southern Chic
- No return deadlines and unlimited exchanges
- Includes laundry service
- Monthly pricing plans start at $39 per month for 1 garment at a time, $59 for 2, $79 for 3, $99 for 5, or $119 for 7.
- They have a ton of great maternity designers, including styles worn by one of my fashion crushes: Kate Middleton!
So check out Bella Gravida for yourself, and if you do- let me know what you think!