Well hello there! I feel like it’s been a bit since I’ve done a post…and it’s kinda true. After a work trip and just enjoying summer and all that comes with it, the blog has taken a bit of a back seat. But not to fear! I’ve got a few posts in the works, like a super amazing collaboration on a girls getaway in Milwaukee, some recent toddler-focused Pinterest recreations and of course some outfits, along with June’s clothing budget recap- phew!
But first, here’s a few links & loves that caught my eye this month:
- Eyeing up this adorable chair and suitcase for Bryce for trips to the grandparents house. Pottery Barn Kids makes me want.all.the.things.
- I don’t own a single graphic tee (besides race t-shirts), but these look cute, particularly the Hustlin’ Mama. Or this Mom Life is the Best Life option. #truth
- Lately, I’ve been reading some impactful and insightful blog posts written by fellow mamas, like parenting yes’s and no’s, on making plans as a mama, the stretch, the balancing act of being a mom and along those lines- how we can’t have it all- and it’s ok!
- Workouts I’d like to try: this arcade-inspired one and this aqua based one. Whoa.
- I’m a big fan of capturing memories, and this book looks like a hilarious way to do so. Annnnd Emily Ley (swoon!) just released a Big Kid Memory book…want!
- Doing some planning with my new favorite planner from Plum Paper. Great layouts and customization options…I added a blog section and monthly cleaning pages to help keep me on track. Use STYLE10 for 10% off your order!
What are some of your recent loves? Any fun links to share?