A few links and loves for this month…
Loving the Clear Regular Strength Kit from Paula’s Choice. Seriously, it’s a game changer (once my skin got used to it). My skin has never looked better, and I’ve tried it all from Accutane (yuck) to Proactiv. They have a trial kit for just $13….trust me, it’s worth it! Better yet, use my link for $10 off your order. (You have to spend $15 to use the coupon, but throw in something small OR get a second trial kit for the gym, travel, etc.) Plus, I get $10 too. Win Win!
Playing trucks with my little buddy…
How much Bryce is like his Daddy…like their mutual love of spreadsheets. Totally the son of an engineer.
- I’d totally sign up for a class like this…Bryce loves when I hold him and dance!
- This bike/stroller contraption. It’s legit…and crazy expensive.
- Did you see my post last week on some great baby brands we love?
- This car booster seat looks too good to be true. Lightweight, compact and affordable! I might preorder one…
- If you love Instagram as much as I do, you’ll want to get one (or several) of these books from Chatbooks. (I’m ordering one of Bryce’s week-by-week shots!) It’s only $8 per book, 60 pages included. Free shipping. Use code M443KWX4 for your first book free!
- This. All of this. #mommyhood
- This top. Perfect for barre class…or lounging around. And with a sports bra like this to peek through!
- These striped capris. And in this color. WANT. (Hint– I’d totally dig this for Mother’s Day!)
- I got a pair of SmartWool socks in a raffle a long while back. They are quality socks for running, let me tell you. And now they make them in cute designs like this!
- I signed up for Poshmark…and I’m hooked. I listed a few things recently (find me at vpstyl23), and I purchased two great items already, which coming in my April clothing budget at the end of the month! Sign up and download the app with my referral code JOIJL for $10 off your first order.
- Lessons learned on creating a spring capsule…
- Did you know? Sephora offers free beauty classes.
- How perfect is this tunic for spring?
- Just in time for Mother’s Day, college graduation (or a spring closet refresh), treat yourself or give a gift of Stitch Fix! I may or may not have treated myself for Mother’s Day… And did you know they have shoes now? Schedule your fix!
The big picture:
- Why we do what we do and how it relates to faith…read the post. And I just started getting into podcasts (wow, I feel old.) This one is quickly becoming a favorite. What other podcasts do you listen to?
Affiliate links used where appropriate.
Thanks so much for the feature Valerie! :)
Of course Laura! I love reading your reflections on the capsule wardrobe- so intriguing! Keep it up!
That’s a great deal on Paula’s Choice products! I hear so many great things too!
It really is! I’m super impressed with them….