We are fans of selfies around here…
Just popping with another round-up of my latest links & loves from around the interwebs…enjoy!
- I have a thing for monograms and these bags are so gorgeous! I’m crushing on this one…
- Speaking of bags, I am considering a new diaper bag. The one I have has shoulder straps that are constantly slipping off my shoulder, and I want something with multiple ways to wear i.e.- backpack straps, shoulder straps and crossbody perhaps. I’m eyeing up this one and really leaning towards this one, but they are a little pricey! Mommas- are they worth it? What do you recommend?
- Here’s a darling little capsule fall wardrobe for toddler girl and boys that I just can’t get enough of!
- This dark chocolate PB2 latte looks so tasty. Dessert in a cup!
- If you are a blogger, check out this really informative, helpful post from Sandy on her blogging income. Amazing!
- I love doing DIY/home decor projects as knockoffs (see our lighting fixture, ottoman and headboard to name a few), and this Pottery Barn office desk knockoff is pretty darn good!
- This roundup of stylish organization supplies makes the inner geek in me very happy.
- With Halloween fast approaching, I’m search for costumes for Bryce. So far, I’m really liking this one. Have you seen any creative baby costumes? And while I’m at it, I totally want to make this sign for our front door…
- This dance is just awesome. Now to try to learn the moves….HA!
- These wood signs are gorgeous. Would love to get one for Bryce’s door to his nursery!