July 2014 Clothing Budget:
1. Striped Hooded Pullover via Old Navy: $14.00 [worn here]
2. Jean Jacket via Old Navy: $28
3. Oula Tank via Fabletics: $14.26 [worn here]
4. Cayman Top via Fabletics: $20
5. White Boyfriend Blazer via SheInside: $29.50
6. Crystal Candy Statement Necklace via J. Crew Factory: $19.50 on clearance [worn here]
7. Black Gold Flower Earring via SheInside: $4
8. Tan Bow-Tie Flats via Old Navy: $15 [worn here]
9. Vaasa Sports Bra via Fabletics: $13
-$227 in income earned (via blog campaigns, consignment/eBay sales, etc.)
=$69.74 under for July!
Last month in my clothing budget recap, I said I was going to try to reel it in and I feel like I did–and the numbers don’t lie! I also knew I had some income coming in this month from blogging to treat myself with, which was awesome.
Now that I am on week 4 of my 20×30 summer remix challenge, I feel like I am MUCH more aware of what I should be buying, so I feel like my budget reflects that more than previous months. Last month, I knew I wanted a jean jacket, so this classic dark wash, stretch jean jacket made it into my closet. (I did receive a jean jacket in my July StitchFix, but the wash was too light for my liking. And speaking of StitchFix, you’ll see in my review that I ended up not keeping anything from my latest fix. Nothing in my fix was worth keeping in my opinion…but now I have a board with some of my favorite items so next month could be a different story!)
Otherwise, I had been eyeing the SheInside blazers for a long time and finally ordered one…still isn’t here yet but I know this will be a super versatile item in my closet (the black earrings from SheInside were thrown in to get free shipping). The J.Crew Factory necklace was on final clearance and was SUPER cute…I feel like I was missing a summer statement necklace so this filled the void. And then there’s Fabletics. I LOVE their workout gear! The Vaasa sports bra is super comfy and cute and looks awesome with the white top with mesh back– perfect for Pure Barre class! (Sign up and get your first outfit for $25 with my referral link!)