1. Blazer- Jones New York- $20
On clearance (originally $170!)
2. Tank top- Viewsport– $29.10
Love this tank…as you sweat, a message appears! Worn & tested here.
3. Tommy Hilfiger Wedges- TJ Maxx- $18
Another steal! Originally 79.99, on clearance!
4. Cardigan- J. Crew Factory– $22.28
5/6. Shorts- J. Crew Factory– $17.77
Mom bought one pair as a gift…thanks Mom!
7. Black peep toe heels- Target– $19.94
Needed a new pair of dress heels and these were on clearance!
8. Black blazer- Wallis– $48.80
I’m not too crazy about how this blazer fits me. And since it’s from the UK, it’s pretty pricey to send back to return. So…if anyone wants to buy it off me, make an offer! :-)
9. Cropped pants- Gap via Ebay- $19.75 including shipping
Same fit/style as this pair that I love so much– had to get another!
10. Black belt- The Limited– $21
After seeing it on Erin at Loop Looks, I knew I had to get one! I love it!
11. Blazer- Goodwill- $6.99
A good fall tweed blazer- love it!
12. Cynthia Rowley skirt- TJ Maxx- $10
13/14. 3/4 sleeve striped tops- J.Crew Factory- $19.12
Mom bought one as a gift- yay! Worn here/here.
15/16. Skirts- Target via Goodwill- $4.99 each
Brand new still with the Target tags on them- yes! Worn here.
Total July spending= $262.73
– consignment stores sales ($17.00)
~OVER budget by $45.73 (however, if I sell/return the Wallis blazer, I will hopefully be under budget!)
How did you do this month? Which purchases do you like from my budget?
Check out my previous clothing budget months here.
Linking up with:
From My Grey Desk Blog– High Five for Friday
The Jenny Evolution– Friday Flash Blog
Long Distance Loving– Friday Fancies
Franish– Budgeting Bloggers
Style Elixir– Friday Fab Favorites