Happy Friday! This week has been full of wonderful weather so this week’s Friday Faves are all about Spring Fevah!
1. My tulips have arrived! (And honestly, I have no green thumb whatsoever. I didn’t realize which way was “up” on the bulbs when I planted them, and most of them were planted upside down…whoops. Embarassing? Yes…just a little!)
2. Izzy loves the spring weather! She plays with balls in the yard but her preferred toy of choice? Mulch pieces. Yep. She will toss them in the air and throw them to herself, gnaw on them, etc. Silly pup.
3. Hitting the pavement for lots of runs outside recently (see my workout log for the details). The sun feels so good- maybe I’ll get some color on my pasty white arms?!
4. Our latest project has been creating a bar in the basement. It is getting close to being finished! Expect a post soon…you’ll be amazed at the before & after photos! #diy #handyhusband
5. So nice to take some “me” time for a little mindless TV. My choice? Real Housewives of OC! Duuuh!
6. Had to take a photo of a dinner from during the week- lots of color and fresh fruits & veggies. YUM! Looking forward to stocking up on more of this stuff at the local Farmer’s Markets this summer!
And today’s outfit is super relaxed and simple. I got this dolman sleeve top (among many others) at Old Navy for $6 when they had a crazy sale and paired it with some earrings and my Sperry’s for a Casual Friday look!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Linking up with:
From My Grey Desk Blog– High Five for Friday
Perfectly Imperfect– InstaLately
Life Rearranged– InstaFriday
Two Thirty-Five Designs– Casual Friday Link-Up
Long Distance Loving– Friday Fancies
Story of My Life– Blog Every Day in May
The Jenny Evolution– Friday Flash Blog