Happy Friday! What a weird first full week of the January! Here are some Instagram shots that I’ve taken recently:
1. Packers went to the playoffs (yes!) but lost in the first round (no!). Looking forward to next season since my husband and I were gifted tickets to a game at Lambeau for Christmas!
2. My mother in law makes the best monkey bread. It looks and tastes amazing…I could eat the whole thing.
3. After indulging in the aforementioned #2, I’m trying to eat more fruits and veggies (and yes, those are cheese curds on my plate. Whoops!)
4. My parents gifted me the most beautiful Kate Spade bag for Christmas…swoon! Really pops against my black coat!
5. The hubs made some great progress on our living-room-turned-home-office conversion. He installed some lighting and soffit and it looks great! Piece by piece, it is coming together!
6. The snow and super cold temps here in #chiberia are crazy! Luckily, the temps are coming up a bit. Izzy loves the snow, just not the cold.
Hope you have a lovely weekend!
Linking up with Style Elixir and Lauren Elizabeth.
Ooo, are you doing a wainscot in the office? I can’t wait to see it all finished!
Nope, it will be a lot of cabinetry and cubbies and such- I can’t WAIT for this project to be done! Sooo excited to have an office space that is on the main level!
Ooh. That Kate Spade purse looks gorgeous! Love that color pink!!
Thanks Lauren! It definitely caught my eye when I first saw it- really pops against my black winter coat!
Agreed on the bag – super cute! And happy Friday!
Thank you Danielle! Have a wonderful weekend!
Vicki @ WITC says
Hot pink Kate Spade? Sounds perfect! I love their bright leather purses. I bought a bright green one last summer :)
Be sure to stop by my blog today and enter to win a big Stitch Fix giveaway!
Kate Spade purses are my kryptonite! Great investment piece…I got a green tote last year and I love it– really pops against my outfits! And I just entered your giveaway- I’ve wanted to try Stitch Fix so I hope I win! Thanks for reading Vicki!
Oooh, that monkey bread looks amazing. If you’re ever looking for a brunch spot in the city, Kanela Breakfast Club serves up some awesome monkey bread, too!
I loved the term “Chiberia” during all of this crazy weather!
Oh that sounds awesome! I am such a sucker for breakfast food…and sweets. And I love the Chiberia term! I’ve also heard Antarcditka, not sure which one I like better!!
Alison @ Get Your Pretty On says
Gorgeous purse and that monkey bread just made me hungry! I’m not sure how you withstand that crazy cold. I can only handle it for a day and then am ready for our 60 degree temps to come back!
Every winter I keep asking myself why I live in Chicago haha! This is an unusually cold spell we’ve had but I’m hoping it’s on its way out!
Wow I am totally amazed by your Kate Spade bag. How exciting. It is gorgeous. I hope that one day I can own a Kate Spade bag.
Thank you Imogen! It was a gift and will be treasured every day! I protect it like it’s my baby haha!
Always Maylee says
Mmm I love monkey bread!
Sage Grayson says
Wow, that Kate Spade bag is amazing! It’s in my favorite color too. And are you sure monkey bread isn’t healthy…? Oh well, who cares! :)
Thanks Sage! The bag really pops against my outfits! And isn’t monkey bread a major food group?! I wish it was! :-)