Happy Friday!! Even though it was a short week with Memorial Day off, it still felt like a full work week. Anyone else with me?!
Here are some of my Friday Faves…
1. Top best things about getting married card…priceless. Sound marriage advice right there!
2. Mail time! His and hers magazines…hopefully the weather will be nice this weekend- I envision reading my magazine with coffee in the morning on the deck! Paradise!
3. Fruitwater in Watermelon Punch. Tasty! (And it matches my nails.) #winning
4. My new Saucony kicks from TJ Maxx. Only $34.99- sweet!
5. May Birchbox in the house! The eyeliner and perfume are my faves this month.
6. A recent shopping trip to CVS…total was $62, but then I had coupons to bring it down to $20.50 out of pocket. THEN I got $18 in ExtraBucks for next time! That’s how I roll :-)
7. Shoes for sale! I’m cleaning out my closet. All size 9. Check my Facebook page for the details!
8. My latest Pinterest project- LOVE how it turned out, but unfortunately it took longer than expected and was much harder than the tutorial described (isn’t it always?!)
9. I did the Color Run over Memorial Day weekend and had a BLAST! Recap coming soon :-)
Have a great weekend!
Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Bloglovin’
Linking up with:
From My Grey Desk Blog– High Five for Friday
Perfectly Imperfect– InstaLately
The Jenny Evolution– Friday Flash Blog
Erin @ Loop Looks says
Dang! What kind of Saucony’s are those? I never find the running shoes I wear at places like TJ Maxx or DSW.
Next time I’m there, I will see if they have your size and will text you (whenever I get back out there!) :-)
Super cute running shoes! And wow, that is some impressive couponing. Hope you’re getting a chance to kick back this weekend and read those magazines! :)
Thanks so much Stephanie! Yeah, I love getting a good deal with coupons and a little bit of planning- almost like a game! Hope you had a lovely weekend!