Happy Friday! Here are my Friday Faves for the week:
1. Formula for amazingness= half chocolate + half shamrock milkshake from McDonald’s. My husband is a genius. DELICIOUS!
2. Barbecue chicken salad with black beans, corn and tortilla chips. Recipe here. Nom nom nom.
3. My first Influenster VoxBox has arrived! Can’t wait to try out all these products– blog post coming soon! Want to join Influenster? Let me know!
4. I call this one “Bonehenge,” courtesy of Izzy. She arranged all her bones so nicely!
5. I repurposed my clearence Sperry’s I mentioned here with some ribbon I had. I want to try to pick up a couple different kinds of ribbon so I can switch out the colors. Love how it turned out!
6. Izzy with her blanket all snug-as-a-bug-in-a-rug. Isn’t she adorable?! (Ok, I might be biased, but really…she’s so stinkin cute!)
And although it’s still insanely cold in Chicago, I am embracing spring time with my floral scarf! (That’s about as spring-like as I can get right now with these frigid temps- ugh!)
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Linking up with:
From My Grey Desk Blog– High Five for Friday
Perfectly Imperfect– InstaLately
Life Rearranged– InstaFriday
Two Thirty-Five Designs– Casual Friday Link-Up
Long Distance Loving– Friday Fancies