1. Gorgeous Ann Taylor earrings that I won from a giveaway from NYC Recessionista. Can’t wait to wear these beauties!
2. Izzy looks how I feel this week…exhausted! I’ve been gearing up for a big kickoff event at work that is happening TODAY! Hoping everything goes smoothly!
3. Trying to keep healthy snacks on hand. But I still want chocolate. Story of my life.
4. Izzy’s Barkbox this month is the best one we’ve received by far. It’s everything you need for a puppy picnic, including Pup-tato chips and doggy beer! Click here to spoil your pup and get $5 off!
5. We got a new area rug in the living room which will be turned into our office. Trying to furnish it…I think Izzy approves. Target is having a sale on rugs this week! We went with this one.
6. Just got the save the date for my college friend’s fall wedding. I am SO EXCITED! Plus, isn’t that the cutest save the date ever?! When you open it, the twine literally ties a knot! She made it herself…can’t wait to see her handmade wedding invitations!
After today’s event is over, I’m headed to my parents place for the weekend for some long overdue visiting, and also squeezing in a 5k race and a baby shower!
Have a great weekend!
Linking up with:
From My Grey Desk Blog– High Five for Friday