We have finally hit the end of the week! It’s been super busy at work, followed by another SUPER busy week next week leading to the kickoff of our next latest & greatest campaign on 6/21. But this weekend should be a nice time to decompress and not be stuck in the office.
I have plans to run in the Run for Boston 5k on Saturday morning and then head to my cousin’s graduation party. Sunday will consist of church, a massive grocery shopping excursion to stop up and then teaming up with the hubs to do a little Pinterest experiment…we are going to replace our foyer chandelier with a homemade one–wish us luck! (And be sure to check in on Facebook and Instagram for updates!)
Here are this week’s Friday Faves:
1. Fresh flowers help makes projects at work less daunting right?! They seem to help for me!
2. I just snatched up these Hunter rain boots at a killer price and literally can’t wait for it to rain so I can wear these! I started by going to Ebates to get 8.5% cash back then I went to shoes.com where they are on sale for 15% off with free shipping plus I found an online promo code…use this one for $10 off! I think I ended up paying around $78 for these beauties! They are SO much better than my previous rain boots (more on that in a future post). Although they took a large chunk out of my clothing budget for this month, they are a worthy investment!
3. My June Birchbox has arrived! I’m most excited to try the nail polish but also the hair regimen products. What a treat!
4. These are hands down the best.chocolate.chip.cookies EVER! I sampled them at a Run for Boston 5k packet stuffing party. They are a creation from Kelly over at Kelly the Culinarian. I loved them so much that I made them at home this past week! (This video sums up my excitement for them…except with cookies, not cheeseburgers & fries.)
5. Pre-bonfire setup. Nothing says summer like a bonfire…with s’mores of course! Paradise!
6. I just tried my first Julep box for free. It’s a genius idea if you are a nail polish lover! I was thinking of trying this instead of Birchbox (I am limiting myself to one box subscription so I have to choose carefully!) This green color was fun, but I wasn’t super impressed with how it came off…hmm!
Looking forward to a weekend with lots of outdoors time so I can kick back in my flip flops and wear some shorts & tanks to get some sun!
Shorts: Old Navy (similar)
Tank: Gap Outlet (on clearance now in stores)
PS- Please take literally two seconds to vote for me via this link. The top 5 looks with the most votes win a $100 gift card and I am SO CLOSE to being in the top 5! Just click the heart and your vote will be recorded. Vote once per day through Tuesday. Thanks so much!