Happy Friday! What a busy week it has been! When life gets busy AKA my real 9-5 job and other responsibilities take over, the blog takes a back seat. Next week should be a little less hectic so I hope to be back at it next week! I’ve been working on some fun collaborations and giveaways, so be sure to check back often! (And if you are looking for some outfit inspiration this week, check out my guest post over at Bri’s blog, Work Clothes, I Suppose!)
1) Sometimes, a
chocoholic gal just needs a sweet fix. I picked this Lindt Caramel Brownie Chocolate Stick and it did not disappoint. Party in my mouth!
2) This month’s Birchbox was a fun one! I really like the CC Cream and the face wash…my least favorite item was the purple eyeliner. When am I going to wear that?! (PS- to learn more about Birchbox and sign up, click here.)
3) Over the course of my training for the Fort2Base race, I noticed some pain in the ball of my right foot. I was totally oblivious to the idea that it could have been my shoes. Thanks to Kim‘s advice, I logged over 375 miles on my old shoes and the treat was shot. So hello new Saucony shoes (and kudos to Amazon Prime for getting them here fast!)
4) Found these beauties at TJ Maxx. They are Tommy Hilfiger brand and were originally 79.99 but I got them on clearance for $18! I LOVE the colors– what a fun style!
5) Izzy likes to help with online shopping. She supervises all of the purchases in our household!
6) Popcorn with M&Ms is amazing. If you haven’t tried it yet…do it. You’ll thank me later. Something about that sweet and salty combination…YUM!
Have a wonderful weekend!