Here are a few items worth noting before I jump into this week’s Friday Faves:
2) SPONSOR IT! I am now accepting sponsors/advertisers! Check out my options here and use code NEWBIE20 for 20% off! I would love to help support your blog or business through ads, product reviews or giveaways– just send me an e-mail if you have ideas or questions!
1) As I mentioned on my summer bucket list, I ADORE snow cones. Actually, Hawaiian shaved ice is much finer and tastes even better so when I was shopping at the outlet stores over the 4th holiday and saw this stand, I made a beeline right for it. SO dang good!
2) My bar is fully stocked now– all a girl needs! Delicious Smirniff Sorbet Light vodkas- all low cal too! YUM!
3) Whitney from Along the Lines of Style graciously picked me up this necklace that I’ve been crushing on for a while now. How sweet of her…love this blogging community! Can’t wait to style it!
4) I recently decided to jump on board and become an ambassador for a company called Viewsport. I just got new workout tank from Viewsport and did a little “before” and “after” photo so you could see how awesome these are. They have sweat activated fitness apparel where hidden messages are revealed as you sweat it out! They have tons of cool styles to choose from too! In fact, through today, they have a deal where you get a free reversible headband with every order! Plus, if you buy any two shirts, you get free shipping AND the headband! Shop here. (FYI- I receive a small commission on each item. #transparency)
5) I recently won this Gorjana bracelet from Erin at Loop Looks. I’ve always told Erin how much I love it! The giveaway gods must have known how bad I wanted it! I don’t usually wear bracelets since I am at a keyboard most of the day, but this one lays flat and looks so stylish..not to mention very remixable!
6) My motto? All you need is love…and a dog. (And yes, Izzy was perfectly posed on the runner this way…she’s such a cutie!)
Linking up with:
From My Grey Desk Blog– High Five for Friday