Woke up this morning to a bit of snow…so started out the morning with a little bit of shoveling. Since I was awake and my muscles were warm, I did Jillian Michael’s kettlebell workout and finished with a 1 mile incline walk. Glad to have the workout done and out of the way–especially on a Friday! (Because who wants to come home and workout at the end of a busy week?!)
Anyways, here are this week’s Friday Faves!
1. Cupcake onesies. I made these for a coworker’s upcoming baby shower. (In addition to “Marketing Associate,” I also hold the title of “Chief Executive Baker” at work and had to throw in something cupcake-themed for this occasion!)
2. Best chicken lemon rice soup ever. Hands down. This past weekend, I visited my parents and headed over to my college town (not far away). My Mom and I just had to stop for this delicious soup. It’s cheap and OH SO good. Seriously..might be the best stuff on the planet. I’ve tried to re-create this at home but haven’t mastered it. There must be magic in it…
3. Saw this cute decoration from Curly Girl Designs while out shopping. I LOVE their stuff! The treatment of the artwork is so cute and I love their sayings! (This one is particularly true.)
4. Izzy loves the finer things in life…She was licking her chops at the potato chip crumbs. I looked at that sweet face and couldn’t refuse. She got a couple crumbs and I think she is hooked now!
5. New blogging notebook and amazing pen set from Staedtler, a German company. My coworker recommended them to me since I’m an office product freak and I had to get them! They don’t bleed, write super evenly and never dry out if the cap is off. Plus, it comes in pretty colors. Oh the COLORS!
6. Call me crazy, but I drink iced coffee in the winter. It’s so dang good! YUM!
Thanks for reading and helllllo weekend!