Happy Friday! Before I get into Friday Faves, check out my blogger of the month feature over at Heather’s blog, Smart and Savvy Style. You’ll learn more about me and the blog, including what song matches my style. Check out her fun post here.
Here are this week’s Friday Faves:
1. Easter bunny cupcakes from over the weekend. They turned out pretty good I’d say!
2. Egg decorating…I had a Packers-inspired egg and a V monogram egg…the hubs made a mustache egg with oogly eyes and a rubber banded egg. We rocked it.
3. Cookie fries. In “to go” cartons. With dipping sauces like salted caramel, marshmallow and raspberry on the side. MUST.GET.THIS.NOW!
4. Wendy’s copycay Frosty recipe– but healthier and with protein! Not bad at all!
5. Nothing like a Chipotle burrito for dinner. #foodbaby
6. Got some awesome P&G samples in the mail the other day. Love those little surprises in the mail!
7. Playing with color schemes for our next house project- building a basement bar! Going for a “nautical man cave” look…you like?!
8. Homemade Cheddar Bay biscuits..YUM! Did you know that Sam’s Club sells these in bulk?! Bad news bears…
9. Went on a tour of the Jelly Belly factory and got a few goodies at the end!
And here is today’s casual Friday outfit…it’s all about the polka dots!
Psst…are you a runner or athlete?! Be sure to enter my giveaway for a standard medal display of your choice from Allied Medal Hangers! Click here to enter. Winner is drawn on Sunday!
Linking up with:
From My Grey Desk Blog– High Five for Friday
Perfectly Imperfect– InstaLately
Life Rearranged– InstaFriday
Two Thirty-Five Designs– Casual Friday Link-Up
Long Distance Loving– Friday Fancies
Mag Mile Runner– Runner Photo Challenge