So after my vacay and all I started to go through a random assortment of photos for this week’s Friday Faves and then I got to thinking…do people even want to see this stuff?! If you follow me on Instagram or Facebook, you’ve probably seen the photos at some point or another, so I’m curious– do you like the Friday Faves? Be honest!
Because if you don’t like it, I don’t want to post it– your comments and feedback are what motivates me to continue blogging! I’ll gladly listen to your feedback and make a decision based on my thoughts and yours!
I’m thinking I will still try to continue to post Casual Friday outfits (time dependent), but who knows!
Anyways, here you go!
1. Mom and I at the Ringing in Spring 10k race! She was such an awesome cheerleader, despite the CRAZY cold temps! (And I just checked, this race was a PR for me! It was my 3rd official 10k. The first one was around 57 something minutes, the second was 56 and this one was 54:05! YEAH!)
2. Look at that face! How can I get any work done with that cute little puddum staring at me?! Seriously!
3. The Target dollar section got me again…had to pick up this cute business card holder…almost custom made for Izzy and I!
4. Pedicures with my Momma before the cruise- nothing like the first pedi after winter to get toes ready for spring!
5. Newest additions to my vintage ring collection.
6. My Dad makes the BEST egg and cheese sandwiches. Hands down. I could eat these every day. YUMM!
And in honor of Friday, here is my Casual Friday outfit…rocking the chambray!
Happy Friday! (TGIF!! This week has been crazy busy…that’s what I get for taking a vacation!)
Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Bloglovin’
From My Grey Desk Blog– High Five for Friday
Perfectly Imperfect– InstaLately
Life Rearranged– InstaFriday
Two Thirty-Five Designs– Casual Friday Link-Up
Long Distance Loving– Friday Fancies