In regards to my clothing budget, I did ok in February. Ok because I may have gone over budget. But also good because I got quite a few pieces on sale or clearance (although not nearly as well as this lady with her AMAZING thrift finds…I’m still jealous over that Burberry coat!)
Here’s the loot:
1. Workout capris- Nike Outlet- $29.99
2. Long sleeve top- Nike Outlet- $8.98
3. Full zip jacket- Nike Outlet- $22.78
4. Ballet flats- Target- $5.98
5. Wallet- Target- $3.88
6. Turquoise earrings- Francesca’s- $3.73 (seen here)
7. Chartreuse earrings- Target- $4.54 (seen here)
8. Coral infinity scarf- J. Crew Factory- $22
9. Teal blazer- Kohl’s- $17 (seen here)
10. Tuxedo tweed jacket- Loft- $58.87 (seen here)
11. Blue blouse- J.Crew Factory- $25.30 (seen here)
12. Lace top- Loft- $37.25 (FYI- this runs big…order a size down!)
13. Printed blouse- Kohl’s- $9 (seen here)
14. Yellow sweater- Gap Outlet- $15
15. Belted dress- Target- $13.98
16. One shoulder dress- BGBG Generation by 365Hangers– $8.01 (via giveaway from Chic on the Cheap)
17. White and striped tank tops- Gap Outlet- $5.78 and $4.22
18. Navy & coral lace tank- Gap Outlet- $23
19. Black cropped pants- Gap Outlet- $16.99 (seen here)
20. Coral tweed skirt- Target- $11.48
21. Black pencil skirt- Gap Outlet- $12
So here’s the breakdown:
$359.76 Total spent
$152.72 Income earned (eBay, consignment items–I did really well this month and last month and I expect my “income earned” to go down next month!)
$207.04 FEB TOTAL
OVER budget by $7.04.
-I’m starting to get better and realize where there are holes in my closet and am keeping a list so that I hopefully only buy those needed items. Conversely, after seeing my Feb outfit recap, no more black or white items!
Check out my previous clothing budget months here.
-The three workout items were a large chunk of my budget, but I will definitely get some use out of these!
-My most expensive item was the Loft tuxedo tweed jacket. I rarely spend that much on a single article of clothing, but it is high quality and will go with a ton of outfits (hello, it’s black and white!)