1. Cognac bow belt (Target)- $7.50
2. Pink waffle infinity scarf (J.Crew Factory)– $6 after gift card
3. Rose waffle sweater (Target)– $25
4. Jeans (Gap)- $12 after gift card
5. Black skinny stretch jeans (Target)- $25
6. Camel sweater (J. Crew Factory)- $28
7. Geometric print pencil skirt (J.Crew Factory)- $20
8. Black vest (Sears)- $10.50
9. Running socks (Target)- $7
10. Running gloves (Under Armour)- $12
Also not pictured:
-Necklace (J.Crew Factory, seen here)- $10
Total December spending= $163
– income from consignment store sales, etc. ($49)
TOTAL SPEND: $114
J. Crew Factory had a major blowout sale in December and I had a camel color sweater and that geometric skirt on my radar for the longest time. It was well worth the wait! The skirt alone was regularly $85—crazy!
Speaking of crazy sales, I picked up the black vest (#8) on clearance as well from Sears. It can be worn so many ways, and I’ve already got a few ideas on how to wear it from Ginny!
I was looking for some black skinny stretch jeans to replace the ones I got from H&M because I didn’t care for the fabric and the rise was REALLY high for me. The ones from Target (#5) are fantastic and oh-so-comfortable! And who doesn’t love a good bow belt? I’ve already worn it a few times….very Kate Spade-esque, but from Target!
Lastly, I picked up some running socks (#9) and had a Cartwheel coupon for them. These socks are affordable and super supportive! Santa may have gotten me some, too so I’m all stocked up! I also returned something at the UA Outlet and found these gloves (#10) for over half off! I didn’t really have any cold weather running gloves so I’m excited to try these out…if I don’t wimp out at the cold too much, right Kim?!
How did you do this month? Which purchases do you like from this month?
Check out my previous clothing budget months here.
Linking up with Franish and the other fabulous Budgeting Bloggers!