Black and white. So basic, but so chic. These colors have been featured at Fashion Week, in popular magazines and by celebrities on the red carpet. So when Marion from Marionberry Style chose B&W as this month’s Trend of the Month, I knew I had to participate!
Dress: Old Navy (B&W is sold out online, different color is available here)
Necklace: Gift (Charming Charlie’s)
Blazer: Kohl’s (on clearance!)
This is already the second time I wore this dress. The first time I wore it with a mustard cardigan and cognac boots, but just changing up the accessories gives it a totally different look!
I decided to add a pop of color to the outfit (our offices are a bit chilly), so this blazer was a great addition.
Linking up with lots of lovely ladies today, including Marionberry Style for her Trend of the Month!
Because Shanna Said So
The Pleated Poppy
Rolled Up Pretty
All Things Alisa & Tucker Up
If you are just stopping by, THANKS for checking out my blog! In honor of Random Wednesday with Shana, here are a few random things about me:
1. I was a contestant on the Wheel of Fortune in 2008. It.was.awesome.
2. I love chocolate, iced coffee and pickles. But not all together….eew!
3. I have a crazy obsession with Bravo shows, especially the Real Housewives. Quality television at its finest!
4. I am frequently working on DIY home projects with my handy husband.
5. Hunting for a bargain and couponing are second nature to me. I love getting a good deal…but not like the crazy Extreme Couponers on TLC…I’m normal I swear! :-)