1. Tie Waist Shirt Dress (navy & orange)- Target- $10.79 (exact)
Stacked printable coupons, mobile coupons and Cartwheel savings! See how to save money at Target here.
2. Tie Waist Shirt Dress (black & white)- Target- $15.00 (exact)
Worn here. (Clearly, I love this dress…had to buy it in multiple colors!)
3. Ponte Crossover Neckline Dress- Target- $14.24 (exact)
Another steal at Target with coupons! I can see this going well with a black blazer or my Obi belt.
4/5. White peplum top & striped skirt- Loft Outlet- $16.79 for top, $21.59 for skirt
Worn here together!
6. Cargo Jacket- Kohl’s- $28.00 (exact)
I got this to replace my previous one from Old Navy…this one has a lot of stretch to it and it very flattering!
7. Seersucker Blazer- Kohl’s– $19.94 (exact)
On clearance…will be great for professional summer wear!
8. Black Cardigan- Target – $14.50 (exact)
Definitely needed this staple in my closet. Goes with everything, right?!
9. Black Blazer- Banana Republic Outlet- $59.49
Now that I’m going to be at a more corporate environment, I needed some high quality blazers and this one was awesome! It fits SO well and looks very professional. The only black blazer I had previously was one from Old Navy and the quality just wasn’t there.
10. Sequin Striped Tee- Loft via eBay- $11.50
This top was super popular last winter and it sold out online but I found it on eBay…perfect for festive occasions! Shiny shiny, pretty pretty!
11. Printed Tank- Target- $12.00 (exact)
Good layering piece for under a blazer!
12. Geometric Shell- Banana Republic Outlet- $26.77
Again, good for under a blazer!
13. Printed Crops -Kohl’s- $15.36 (exact)
On clearance! Great with a colored blazer or top. Only thing is that the waist is really high AKA slightly uncomfortable so these might go back…
14. Herringbone Peep Toe Heels- Garage Sale- $10
Super cute for fall! And they were barely used so it’s not gross…or I keep telling myself that!
Total August spending= $275.97
– eBay income ($99.95)
~UNDER budget by $23.98!
Ok small confession: I also got Loft maxi dress from eBay and a navy blazer from Goodwill and they didn’t fit right. Those items cost a total of $34, which would really make me over budget by $10.02. Wa waaa!
This month was a bit of a hodge podge of items, ranging from summer to fall wear and from casual to professional. I hope that the majority of next month’s budget is all professional wear for my new gig! Help me hold myself accountable!
How did you do this month? Which purchases do you like from my budget?
Check out my previous clothing budget months here.