Here’s my April clothing budget breakdown:
1. Nude platform pumps- Payless (exact)- $30
2. Navy pumps- Payless (exact)- $12.50
3. Black peep toe wedges- Payless (exact)- $12
4. Pink peep toe wedges- Payless (exact)- $6
5. Keystone (infinity scarf, tank, leggings) Fabletics– $10 after rewards points, seen here
6. Eyelet skirt (I got navy)- J. Crew Factory (exact)- 20
7. Black ponte pants- J. Crew Factory (exact)- $52
8. Navy sheath dress- J. Crew Factory (exact)- on super clearance for $32
* Not pictured: 2 dresses from Banana Republic Outlet: black & white striped belted dress ($38) and multi-colored sheath dress ($21)- seen here
-Payless had a fantastic BOGO 1/2 off sale, and I had been in need of navy pumps as well as a new pair of nude heels. After packing away my boots for the season and taking out my spring/summer shoes, I realized I needed more “office appropriate” shoes for the season, so the wedges went in my cart, too. I’ve found a lot of good styles at Payless, and their shoes are right on trend. For the most part, I don’t like to spend tons of money on shoes because I know they will get worn down/scuffed up, etc. so Payless is a great option!
-I added a few nice dresses for work to my wardrobe. The best deal, however, was at J. Crew Factory. This navy tweed dress was on the clearance rack. It is originally from J. Crew and was marked $198. I got it for $32. I LOVE this dress- so flattering and professional!
-I have been trying to stick to a one item a month clothing resolution. Yeahhhh. This month didn’t go too well! But I feel like each item I bought either fills a hole in my closet, is versatile and will last me for a while!