When I pump, I have a bit of down time to browse the interwebs. That said, I’ve collected a list of fun finds for new moms:
1) Creative way to display photos–because we all go crazy taking photos of our little ones!
2) Emily McDowell makes the most hilarious greeting cards ever. I’m all about sending cards via snail mail and she has great ones for every occasion, including for new Mommas.
3) I am in love with this tote. The personalization, the fact that it has a zipper- amazing! Would work well as a diaper bag too. Just wish it had an outside pocket to hold a phone for quick access (that’s a requirement for any bags I have.)
4) Do you wear a hair tie around your wrist like I do? Bittersweet Jewelry integrates a gorgeous bracelet with your hairtie so it A- looks stylish and B- doesn’t cut off your circulation! How perfect would this be for nursing mamas to remember which side you fed on last? Genius…
5) The most versatile nursing cover from Covered Goods. It covers you both front and back in a breathable fabric for nursing in public, and also doubles as a scarf, car seat cover and shopping cart cover.
6) I use Bareminerals makeup and love it. I’m dying to try the new Bareminerals Bareskin Foundation to make my tired skin look refreshed!
7) My current truth found on this mug…and they also make cute tops, onesies, you name it.
8) Love this headbands & hairties from Emi-Jay. They are made of neoprene and are perfect for all types of hair. I saw them featured on GMA’s Steals & Deals segment and got some. They are great and don’t leave creases in your hair so you still look somewhat put together when you haven’t showered for…a while. I have super fine hair and the headband is great, but it does slide off so I might have a blast from the ’80s and add some puff paint on one side so it won’t slip.
PS- Have you entered the giveaway for a $200 J. Crew gift card? Get to it!