This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.
Tackling the mess in your bathroom can often seem like a daunting task. I know it is for me- especially with a baby in tow. It’s one of those chores that is time consuming and I just don’t enjoy but is a necessary evil. So today, I’m sharing a few tips with you on how to keep your bathroom organized and clean!
For some reason, the bathroom trash always seems to be full. Always. I’m not sure how, but I’ll blame it on tissue boxes, new makeup packaging, or maybe even toilet paper rolls. But on one of my weekly trips to Target, I grabbed some Scott Tube-Free toilet paper. They come in 4, 12 or 16 packs. And if you get the 4 pack with this Target coupon, you can get it for almost 50% off! (Plus, check out my tips for saving money at Target so you can get an even better deal!)
You may have seen the commercials, but there is no TP roll in the middle! I’m hoping this means my trash can will be a little less full, which means I’m also helping with the environment. It’s a win win !
- Every once in a while, go through your nail polish inventory and toss out colors you no longer wear, along with any expired medicines or toiletries, etc.
- Take advantage of containers to help with organizing products. And get creative! I love using a cake stand or condiment serving set or even a lazy susan on the bathroom counter to organize hair ties, rings and other tubes/bottles that you use daily. Everything else can go under the sink to minimize clutter. Plus, it’s much easier to clean when you don’t have to pick up a bunch of items off your counter!
- Have toilet paper in a handy spot so guests know where to find it when they run out. You can keep it in a basket, along with extra towels and wash cloths. I also like to leave a little basket out in the guest bathroom with travel-size toiletries that can be used if a visitor forgets something.
- When cleaning, get a couple bags: one for legit trash, and another bag to see if friends want to go through samples or products you have/haven’t used. You can even make it into a “beauty swap party” with your friends so you can try out new products without having to pay for them!
- Keep your shower/bathtub clean by using a mixture of dish soap and vinegar in a dishwand sponge and wipe down the walls and surfaces when you are bathing—talk about multitasking!
- In each of your bathrooms, have a dedicated space where you keep a stash of paper products like toilet paper, paper towel, cotton balls, cotton swabs and cleaning products so you can clean at a moment’s notice (like B’s nap time!) Plus, you’ll be glad you don’t have to head to your linen closet or other bathroom to just grab another roll of TP or replenish the cotton ball supply.
So, do you have a mess in your bathroom? I shared my solutions – what is your best tip?